Entry level wage for trainees is $4,277/month. Subsequent increases are earned by years employed per our current labor agreement up to $5,457/month at the top step of a full 911 Calltaker-Dispatcher.
- Health Benefits: We offer excellent medical, dental and vision plans through Blue Cross/Blue Shield and VSP.
- HRA Veba: This is a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA). The Agency makes tax free contributions on your behalf. These funds can be used to reimburse eligible out of pocket healthcare costs for yourself, your spouse and your qualified children and dependents.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): This program provides strictly confidential counseling and referral services for all benefit eligible employees and their family members enrolled in their insurance plan.
- Life Insurance: ECSO provides a specified amount of Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance to you.
- Long Term and Short Term Disability: Through LifeMap and OTET
- Retirement: ECSO contributes 10% of your base salary monthly into a deferred compensation 457(b) fund.
- Paid Time Off: ECSO offers generous paid time off benefits such as vacation and sick leave.
ECSO is required to provide FMLA benefits to all eligible employees.